Here’s what one of our team members made for Thanksgiving dinner last year- a fancy vegan spiral vegetable tart based on a recipe by the Colorful Kitchen.
She served the savoury tart with steamed brussel sprouts and a salad of mixed greens drizzled with homemade dressing.
And for dessert? A slice of raw pumpkin pie from Rawlicious Guelph! If you prefer to make your own you’ll find the recipe in the Rawlicious at home recipe book.
Need more inspiration?
- Vegfest Guelph Vegan Thanksgiving Pinterest Board
- 25 Meatless Thanksgiving Main Courses – One Green Planet
- 25 Winning Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts – One Green Planet
- Vegan Thanksgiving recipes – Oh She Glows
- Thanksgiving recipes from Canada – Mercy for Animals