Conditions of participation
- Vendor will be provided with further set up instructions prior to the event.. All displays must be ready to go by 11:30am.
- Vendors agree to have their booth staffed throughout the event (12 noon to 5 pm) and that their booths will not be dismantled until the event closes at 5 pm. Dismantling must be complete by 5:30pm.
- Vendors are responsible for display set-up, dismantling and storage of all materials. Vendors are responsible for the removal of ALL garbage. A $50 fee will be charged if any materials are left behind.
- Any products sold, displayed or given away at the event must be 100% vegan. No animal-derived products or materials of any kind. This includes: honey and ingredients such as dairy, eggs and flesh. This also includes marketing materials with any references to or depictions of animal-derived products.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing all items required for their table, including (but not limited to): table coverings, promotional materials, pens, tape and other stationary items. A 10-foot table and chair will be provided.
- Vendors must comply with Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health regulations.
- Booth placement is at the discretion of the organizers of Vegfest Guelph.
- Vegfest Guelph will not be liable for any damage or theft of property of any vendor.
- Food trucks will need a City of Guelph Business License. For out-of-towner food trucks, a short term food vehicle licence is available that’s valid for up to 3 consecutive days up to 4 times a year. Contact City of Guelph Licensing at email@example.com or 519-822-1260 extension 2551 to submit your application.
- Fees will be paid upon registration and are non-refundable.
Complete and submit this form for approval of booth space.
Once approved, you will receive an invoice for your total.