Registration for Exhibitors and Vendors is Now Closed for 2019.
The 5th annual Vegfest Guelph festival will be held on Saturday, September 21, 2019.
Our Vegfest is an exciting opportunity to celebrate the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle and to promote compassionate, sustainable and healthy living for all. The festival will be held at Riverside Park, along the banks of the Speed River in beautiful Guelph.
Why be a part of Vegfest Guelph?
- Reach your target market in a cost-effective manner
- A perfect audience to launch new products and services
- Provide samples of products to gain loyal customers
- Introduce your product/service to thousands of potential customers in one day
- Opportunities to generate increased sales and patronage
- Build relationships with new and existing customers
- Network with other vendors
- Build community spirit and have a fun day!
- Company listing and link (if available) on our vendor page and festival program
|Earlybird rate (before July 1)||Regular rate (after July 1)|
|Outdoor booth / Food Truck||$300||$325|
|Non-profit / Not for profit booth||$150||$150|
|Animal rescue or sanctuary booth||$50||$50|
How to register
Print the Vendor/Exhibitor Package, complete the application form and submit by mail or email with cheque* to:
Attn: Vendor Coordinator
c/o 46 Kipling Ave,
Guelph, Ontario N1H 8C2
*Alternatively you may pay by e-transfer to email@example.com. After sending an e-transfer please follow-up with an email making it clear which vendor you are making a payment for and what the password is.